Error 80072751, 800704DC

Im having trouble downloading my profile. My xbox came from the US and brought here in the philippines. I have a globe broadband with 512kbs I tried first checking my network connection on my xbox and there was no problem upto xbox live. So i tried to sign up but there are always an error after I put my e-mail address. Cant connect to exbox live try again later so i used my computer in signing up and i sign up. I also redeem my 2 free games came from kinect. Then i tried downloading my profile and an error showing up sometimes 800704DC or 80072751. An error comes after i enter my e-mail address and sometimes after i enter my password. Can you help me how can i resolve this. At first i used my adress in the US so i thought i would change my region and use my adress here in the philippines but nothing change. I cant download my profile. I also done the direct cable and wifi and even switch off for 30 sec and more. Thanks in advance

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 25 Applies to:

I also update my xbox using my broadband and there was no problem even the update on kinect and games.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Iwant to download my profile hoping that it would connect to xbox live and so i can download my redeem games hope there's a solution for this. Ty

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Timkat. The Philippines are not a supported Xbox LIVE region, which is why you are getting those errors.

Sorry this didn't help.