After updating my xbox a few weeks ago I am receiving 'Error 80072741" at all times when trying to access the LIVE Marketplace. There were not problems before the update and no network changes coincidence to this update.
How my xbox is connected:
[ XBOX ] <----- wire ------> [ ATT Uverse 2wire modem ] <------- internet ---------
Things I have done:
1) Tested wired network access: All test 'ok'
Error Status Report: (after resulting 'ok' in all categories)
X: 0000 - F001
Y: 20A8 - 48E0
Z: 0000 - 0000
ID: FFFF - FFFF
L: 0015 - 10F0
Q: 8007 - 0435
2) Cleared System Cache (as recommended in troubleshooting post)
3) Deleted Market place data from storage drive (as recommended from troubleshooting post)
4) Reviewed the 'Troubleshooting marketplace live" with no results (as recommended by sticky post)
5) Scoured these forums for a solution from similar posters though I see no solution provided as of yet.
Normally I can figure these quirks out. I am at a loss, please advise how to proceed.