ERROR 3F4A-0000-D080-0200--8007-045D

I DONT UNDERSTAND I THINK MY XBOX IS COMPLELTY DONE i cant go onto apps it takes 20-30 minits just to load the dashboard its a newly referbished xbox less than 6 month old and in the past week its just grid locked i can just about get online it tells me to connect to xbox live i do it takes 20 mins but i already am onlie i can see others onlinev join partys ect i just cant acsess anything from dashboard

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi, after looking at your error message here: support.xbox.com/.../software-update-errors

it came up with:

A storage device (such as a memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:

Turn off your console.

Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 S console. Learn how to remove the hard drive.

Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.

Turn on the console

Try updating the console again.

If this doesn't help, then you could also try and clear the cache, here is a link explaining how to do it: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Hope this helps

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there OMG!

There could be a possible corruption to your profile. Therefor try recover/download your profile from LIVE servers as follows:

Press X to sign out of your profile.

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
  2. Select Download Profile.
  3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
  4. Enter your Microsoft account password.

You may also want to clear your Xbox system cache. This will remove temporary files from the system cache. Here's how!

Post back and let us know if you are able to recover/download your profile properly.

Sorry this didn't help.

Found the solution your not going to like it but I just reformatted my hard drive and all problems are solved

Sorry this didn't help.