Error 0x8923106C while trying to join xbox live party

Hello! This error 0x8923106C has been destroying my whole gaming experience this past week. It appeared out of nowhere while playing. Basically whenever i try to join a party or invite someone i just get kicked out saying there was an error with the party. When i went to check the Xbox status i saw there was a problem with parties in general so i thought that it would get fixed. Now here we are 1 week later, when the issue is still here despite everything being okay with the xbox live status. I have tried everything. Port forwarding, hard resets, internet restarts. Im so desperate i came here for help. What can i do?
Answer
Answer

Hi! I ended up finding a fix for this! All you do it head to windows search > date and time > set time to automatic. Such an easy fix..

40 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Tried connecting with a different modem and problem was sorted. Spoke with Netgear regarding the issue. As DSL modem is still within warranty they were happy to negotiate a replacement/refund. Replacement modem has no issue connecting. Seems my issue was withing the software of the router which was most likely causing errors. 

8 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 15, 2024 Views 27,643 Applies to: