Erroneously Removed from Ambassadors

I received an email stating I "have been removed for evidence of cheating/gaming the system." I want to know how that is even possible given that I have not really accessed the site aside from Enforcement United and the occasional Ambassabank question given my time schedule right now. Oddly enough, I am still able to access the Megabot and Ambassabank, but not the Ambassador forums. I also have no idea how you would even go about cheating or gaming the system since I have done nothing different (to my knowledge) since the day I was accepted to the program. I am extremely confused on this matter and would like some clarification as to exactly the type of evidence that was used to prove I was cheating the system.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You will need to private message Miss Ermine and see if she can clarify. Im sorry to hear you got booted and hope you get it straightened out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Private message  Mister Ohnaka, Mister Fizzle or Mister Cerb because miss ermine will be out of the office until 9/2

Sorry this didn't help.

They likely won't comment, they are not required to explain, and are free to remove you at their disgretion.

Sorry this didn't help.

That would be fine if they removed me for actually doing something wrong, but I have done nothing wrong in this case aside from dialed back how often I am able to help with my current time constraints.

Sorry this didn't help.

They also implemented a new policy as of jul 18th according to the post by miss E to remove ambassadors who consistently get bad reviews at the end of chats, its purely speculation but it is possible that's why, but as judge bergan said, they may not comment it is purely their decision at their own discretion

Sorry this didn't help.