epicporkchop banned?

Hi, i changed my gamertag from epicporkchop to canyonpizza then changed it back to epicporkchop. 2 years ago i changed it again to wmn x pork chop and when I try and change it back to epicporkchop it says that the account is taken. Ive talked with xbox support and they say it isnt in use but says its in use when i try and change it... because I changed it so many times, is there a possibility that it might be in some sort of gamertag limbo? if i could get and feedback or help that would be great. epicporkchop is my first gamertag and i miss playing with that name and i would love to get it back. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

It could be in limbo or it could be in use on one of Microsofts other services.  Gamertags are you used for more than just the Xbox Live service.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It's currently in use. Spaces are not seen as differentiating names, so it's currently in use with different spacing.

To explain what I mean, when determining whether a GT is already in use, the system would view 'A B C' as the same as 'ABC'.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.

also to add what Max said the system does not recognize the differences in capitalization so davemcfly85 and DaveMcFly85 are the same tag as well.

Sorry this didn't help.