Epic teases "high end" game that will "push next generation graphics"

Plus a "large number" of third party Unreal Engine 4 titles

Epic has a "high end" game in development that will showcase the power of the new Unreal Engine, according to the firm's co-founder Tim Sweeney, much as Gears of War wowed players back at the dawn of the Xbox 360 era.

http://www.totalxbox.com/75477/epic-teases-high-end-game-that-will-push-next-generation-graphics/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looks nice, I like when graphics look amazing but still look like graphics.

Oooppps.

Can a Moderator please lock this one, I didn't see the other thread about this lol

You think watching a thug get his brains blown out looks nice? You're sick! :P

Also, Lofty, you posted 1st - the other thread was about 19 min. after this one. ;)

Nice one again Lofty! Thanks :)

I locked the other one due to this one being created first. Not that it matters much as both are pretty much the same and both authors have posted a bunch of material lately. I am sure no one will mind :)

On topic of this, it looks beautiful! (Graphic wise). I only had a quick glimpse but are they in game graphics? :-o

That trailer is over a year old and is an unreal engine promo trailer. Please stop spamming your awful website.

Spamming his website? Dude that's Official Xbox Magazine, from an article published today :)

I assumed he worked there since he's constantly spamming links to it. Either way, the video is really old.

Someone calling old Lofty a spam head? :-( ..

Best thing to do though would be not to reply to it, that way it doesn't keep a really "old" video going to the top of the forum.

Oh dear, look what I've just done.