Epic sells Gears of War to MS.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-01-27-epic-sells-gears-of-war-to-microsoft

Not really surprising.  I would really like MS to come up with it's own original IPs instead of buying up other ones and exclusives.

But either way....I'm not really a GoW fan, so this doesn't really affect me one way or the other.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You're a day late and a dollar short

Then someone delete this thread so Sword Style can have his victory of telling someone something negative.

Looks like you're late on that too.  He already had his victory telling you that you are a day late and a dollar short.  

Someone's insecure.

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]

Looks like you're late on that too.  He already had his victory telling you that you are a day late and a dollar short.  

[/quote]Don't worry....I've already had my victories telling you negative things like how you can't seem understand my sig.

Either way...I'm more like a few hours late....hardly the reasoning for a pompous nobody to get his fill of telling someone they're slow.

Easy there killer. It's just a figure of speech.

Honestly...I don't care about your sig.  

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

Easy there killer. It's just a figure of speech.

[/quote]

But...we don't like eachother...so how am I suppose to know when you're enjoying being pompous or just giving a figure of speech.

This is worse than a rich girl having to choose between what STarbucks coffee she wants.

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]

Honestly...I don't care about your sig.  

[/quote]Why do you constantly bring it up and call me a "girly man"?

Does any one really care about GOW coming to the XBOne ? also 1 vs 100 been mentioned coming to the One also.  Microsoft just took another 3 steps backwards today.