Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It looks AMAZING

Thank you for that... :D

Gives me that BC2 feeling. Cant F ing wait!

Never played a Battle field game..Looks like the vehicles make it way to easy to mow down people...Is that correct??

[quote user="Lestat Phoenix"]

Never played a Battle field game..Looks like the vehicles make it way to easy to mow down people...Is that correct??

[/quote]

No way. The classes have the tools to take down these vehicles.

I see thanks, might give it a go since I have been a COD for so long...Need a little something different to wet the appetite.

[quote user="Lestat Phoenix"]

I see thanks, might give it a go since I have been a COD for so long...Need a little something different to wet the appetite.

[/quote]

Whatever you do dont give up on it. It just takes a bit of getting used to after playing COD. I made the switch to BC2 from MW2 and i enjoyed some of it but i thought it was just to big and i didnt understand the classes and tools. Find some People who have played before and stick with them and you will pick it up in no time.Then you will find it hard to go back.

I will be asking you questions harra when I download it day one :)

I think it looks ok, graphically its not stunning in my opinion but you do need performance on mulitplayer like that, it's one of the games I would buy with launch

[quote user="f00xm4n"]

I will be asking you questions harra when I download it day one :)

[/quote]

Friend up and jump in a game when it launches and i can be by your side. Ive got some learning to do with the larger player count aswell.Bit exciting.

@dark if you have battlefield 3 you should watch this video on Battlelog its running at 1080p 60fps you will change your view on stunning.

By the way loving the gameinformer digital.cheers