EPIC MMO SPACE BASE BUILDING/DESTROYING GAME FOR X1!!!!

WOW! So I just didnt read about a great Epic MMO Space base building/destroying game for X1.  That would of been cool had that actually been the case but im sure we'll have 20-40 more FPS games by then.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I want a Lego Star Wars build your own adventure game for Xbox One! Like Minecraft but with Lego's and maybe a touch of MMO stuff. Imagine building your dream ship and actually getting to pilot it from planet to planet and also engaging in ship to ship battles! It would be truly epic!

heck why not, legos infests every other game genre.

are you referring to HABITAT: A Thousand Generations in Orbit?

very close, but it may lack the next gen graphics of a bigger budget studio...this one was kickstarted.  I'd rather Ubisoft or Naughty Dogs or someone similar.

Are you talking about Space Engineers? It may well appear on the Xbox One as it's the most requested platform for porting. Looks like good fun too.

I admit I am a little lost on the topic here. The Minecraft Lego game is one I would jump on. If anyone can rival Minecraft it would be Lego but I think for the genre Minecraft is in, they are pretty untouchable at this point. The Youtube of the video sharing industry if you like lol.

Anyway, what game are we talking about?

I'm not sure either, Cloud, so you're not alone in this.

I won't even try a lego game.  Not interested.  Minecraft was fun though.  

The game Im typing about isnt even in production I dont think, im trying to get people thinking outside the sports/Fps/racing games and into some strategy games.  Mindless running and gunning is fine at times but sometimes people want games that have a little more depth to it.

i believe U Go 6 FT BeLOW is talking about a game that he wants, but doesn't exist, i'm talking about this game, and ZombieDeano is talking about this game.

sadly either are MMO style games. but i have backed HABITAT and looking to playing that... in a long time...