entertainment for all plan on xbox one??????

i currently have a 360 thru the entertainment for all plan and i really would like to get  a one but im sorry 500$ is alot to come up with all at one time on my pay if the entertainment for all plan is offered for the one i will for sure buy a one. if any one has any kind of info on this subject please fell free to leave your input thanks for your time  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

thank you for that

[quote user="LadyUndead89"]

i currently have a 360 thru the entertainment for all plan and i really would like to get  a one but im sorry 500$ is alot to come up with all at one time on my pay if the entertainment for all plan is offered for the one i will for sure buy a one. if any one has any kind of info on this subject please fell free to leave your input thanks for your time  

[/quote]I do remember reading that the XBO wil be offered in a "entertainment for all plan" sometime in the future. 

Found a sample:  http://news.softpedia.com/news/Xbox-One-Might-Get-a-Subsidized-Version-After-Launch-Says-Microsoft-380824.shtml

Albert Penello, a director at the hardware division of Microsoft, says that his company might introduce a subsidized version of the Xbox One home console but has no plans to do so soon after the device is launched.

He tells Gamespot that, “I think at launch, most people are saving up and they’re going…they want in.”

He adds, “The subsidized model really makes a lot of sense towards the end of the life. People are more price sensitive. They are more cost conscious.”

There are a lot of new things going that make purchasing game systems more affordable. I think it's Shopto as an example that now has a finance plan where you pay £16 a month for a new console. That's very good for people who don't have the dosh up front.

Interesting, I had never heard of this. You got the consoles cheap, but had to pay 14.99 a month for XBL for 2 years. You could have gotten a 250gb  console for 99 bucks.

-

It was basically a cell phone contract for consoles.

-

Guess it would work if your strapped to get all the cash up front to buy one and wanted it sooner than later.

Look up "entertainment for all plan xbox360" folks....It seemed to be some sort of subsidize plan, promise or pay for x amount of years of Live and get your hardware at a reduced price....at least, that is what I got out of my searches....doubt they will do this for the One until at a later date, if at all.

Do you mean the gold plan...if so, yes you only have to buy one gold plan and everyone on your xbox one will be able to benefit from it.

What the hell is entertainment for all ?

I have no clue what you are saying