Enslaved.. bloody hell it's good!

Very funny too.

Been avoiding it for a while, decided to rent and and wow, best single player game I've played in a long time. Excellent stuff! if you haven't tried it please do!

Shame it was so under-marketed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I loved it as well, great game.

Agreed bloody brilliant game, shame more people didn't pick it up.

Hopefully their will be a sequel

Agreed. Enslaved is a fantastic game.

Great game, with great characters, humour and graphics.

"Enslaved" is a good game.

More freedom to explore, diversity in the story, more responsive controls and a longer single player campaign would have made it a great game which it is not. 

The face mapping isn't quite the same technology they used in LA Noire but it certainly does the job of carrying the actor's expression through the video game character.

It's a game where you play through the prescribed adventure but it's really good adventure so it's good fun to play.  It's one of those games that you don't as much "play" as "experience" and it's a good experience.

Az

People slate it too much. It's the first game look how most other games progress so when/if they do another game a even bigger leap in polish etc.

Anyways I loved it. I've 1Ked it. I'm awaiting the dlc to be on sale (not been on sale yet, hopefully be in the mega deals during xmas/new year time) thou since I'm in no rush to play it with always having something else that I'm working on.

Guna pick this up wknd i think

brill gasme i enjoyed it :) people do slate games all the time when they havent played it for them selves

i would get it i've just got a horrendous back log of games that just keeps growing

i will defeat you aaaaargh

Agreed OP - currently playing it as I missed it on release - really enjoyable game with good story and characters.

'Vanquish' is another I missed on release but enjoying immensely at the moment. Blisteringly fast, relentless shooting mayhem !! :)