enquiry about terms of use

hello i am just enquiring about where in the terms and conditions or code of conduct it says about the microsoft points and xbox live on an account are forfeit when an account is perm banned.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello

If you have a question about a specific account suspension or console ban, start a new thread in "My LIVE account was suspended” or “My console was banned” at Xbox forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote]1.7. Can Microsoft change the Services or my use of it? We may change the Services at any time, for any reason or no reason, and we may also cancel or suspend your ability to access the Services if you're in breach of this Agreement. If we cancel your Services account or your credentials, your right to use the Services stops immediately, but you're still required to pay all charges already incurred through that account.[/quote]

[quote]We may cancel, suspend, or otherwise limit your access to your Points if we suspect fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity. Once we delete Points from a balance, we will not reinstate them, except at our discretion. When we cancel, suspend, or otherwise limit access to your Points, yourright to use your Points immediately ceases.[/quote]

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/LiveTOU

I hope this helps

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.