Enhancement Team

Yesterday when I got on xbox live I decided to change my gamertag because it was long overdue. So when I changed it it was changed too "I TROLL [MOD REMOVED]" and everything was all fine and dandy the rest of the night. Well, when I got on xbox live today I not only had to redownload my account which I thought was weird but when I did my gamertag was now "Itchywhelp9899". After talking to support they told me that your system can't autherize a force gamertag change without me confirming it. I would just like my gamertag back that I just spent my own money on, because now I feel like i wasted my money and I'm not about to put down another $10 if this is just going to happen again.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Sorry, but support is incorrect about how forced name changes work. If your gamertag violates the code of conduct the enforcement team will give you a forced name change by changing your gamertag to a randomly generated one. They do not give you the option to confirm it. You will have to pay to change your gamertag again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You certainly wont be getting that gamertag back as it has a racist term in it which is against the code of conduct.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.