Enforcement team is a lie!

I have a few questions thats Id like someone from xbox management or the enforcement team to answer. Why is your entire system based on lies? You say we did something wrong, but you never provide any evidence or proof. This is a complete rigged, discretionary system. If you ever did one thing wrong, suddenly any claim against you is automatically true? Answer Yes! I submitted a case review against a suspension and was told by a computer that a pattern based on community feedback was found with [insert robot reason here] and yet my xbox live reputation is a good player. And Microsoft's websites says a good player has little to no negative community feedback against him. So what is it? Is there evidence and countless peoole complaining against me and the reputation system is broken. Or is your enforcement team a computer programmed with key words and other b.s. crap? Because either way you look bad. You treat your loyal customers like dirt and dont care about them. If my night is ruined by a 12 year old who shouldn't be playing a Rated M game to begin with. I have the right to be upset

Stop censoring the internet and stop trying to tell me that when my time is wasted by nobodies that i can't be mad. Because I am mad. 

I spent $500 on an xbox one at laucu. I spent $60 on xbox live. And $60 on the game I'm playing and that doesn't include all the purchases ive ever made over A 10 YEAR MEMBERSHIP! AND all of.it can be taken away at the flip of a switch by your boss. Enforcement team that are either computers and not real. Or they are bias peoole hating nobodies. Xbox live doesnt need a report system because i have freedom of speech. If they don't like it, block me. But a report system against free speech is unconstitutional and this entire system is flawed and unfair. A case review is a waste of your time. You'll only ever get an automatic response and you have no way to engage in diolauge with them. Or even be provided proof that you did anything wrong. If they youre guilty then you are. This system is broken and needs to be rid of.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

The enforcement team does not use the forums. Rep has nothing to do with suspensions/bans. You can be in the green and still receive a permanent ban for violating the code of conduct/terms of service. Freedom of speech does not apply to private businesses. When you signed up, you agreed to the code of conduct/terms of service. The enforcement team investigates every complaint they receive and if they determine you violated anything in those agreements, they can suspend you and are not obligated to show you proof based on the agreements you signed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

someone from the enforcement team contact me. So you can proof I did anything wrong.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.