Enforcement History

Good morning guys, I have a 2 day communication suspension and I honestly have no idea why at all because I have definitely not sent a single player any swear or profane words, but I can deal with a 2 day suspension although I didn't deserve this.

I take pride in my games and like to complete them to 100% (by unlocking all achievements etc)

I would really please like to ask you that once my suspension is over, could you remove it from my Enforcement history page, obviously you guys can still have the history logged on your system which I 100% agree on but I would really be ever so greatful if you could remove my suspension from my enforcement history once it has lifted. Would I perhaps need to submit a case review for this to have it removed from the history?

I really hope you can do just this one thing for me as I am extremely upset upon getting this suspension when I have never sent a single swear word etc to other players.

Thank You so much for reading 

|

For the simple reason that egregious or repeated violations can result in a permanent suspension that is not something that can be done or reviewed. Learn your lesson, read the Code of Conduct and take this 48 hrs ban as a warning for the future.  

Game ON!

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

You are not a member of staff, reply ignored.

10 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

The enforcement team do not use the forums so you won't receive a response from them here. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about your suspension and to see if a case review is available. Otherwise, there is no way to have the action removed from your history.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

The enforcement team do not use the forums so you won't receive a response from them here. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about your suspension and to see if a case review is available. Otherwise, there is no way to have the action removed from your history.

Ahh right ok Thank You so much smwutches, I really appreciate that, it's just I am positive I have not sent one swear word or profanity etc which has confused me but Thank You for your help, upvoted :)

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Good morning guys, I have a 2 day communication suspension and I honestly have no idea why at all because I have definitely not sent a single player any swear or profane words, but I can deal with a 2 day suspension although I didn't deserve this.

I take pride in my games and like to complete them to 100% (by unlocking all achievements etc)

I would really please like to ask you that once my suspension is over, could you remove it from my Enforcement history page, obviously you guys can still have the history logged on your system which I 100% agree on but I would really be ever so greatful if you could remove my suspension from my enforcement history once it has lifted. Would I perhaps need to submit a case review for this to have it removed from the history?

I really hope you can do just this one thing for me as I am extremely upset upon getting this suspension when I have never sent a single swear word etc to other players.

Thank You so much for reading 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Please don't bring old threads back up the forum. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Good day

I would suggest you open your own thread so that we can assist you. 

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated July 28, 2021 Views 4,628 Applies to: