Enforcement for old account.

I just wanted to see if there was anything I could do to get my old account back that's been banned permanently. The account is DIVIINATIONS. I know I violated the code of conduct a lot and need to work on that, but over the past 6 or 7 years I've spent a lot of money on that account. Games and DLC and movies and Xbox live. Thousands of dollars of content just gone. And 30K+ gamer score. If there's anything that can be done that would be greatly appreciated


Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

You can file a case review only for suspensions enforced within 12 months. In your case you could have contacted XBLPET through the forums in the time of your suspension yet this is not possible anymore.

The only thing I can suggest you is to read the Code of Conduct and start fresh with a new account 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.