Enforcement action for permanent account suspension

my account was banned for a nudity gamer pic that wasn't my fault, my friend was using my Xbox whilst I was on holiday, he said as a joke he changed my gamer pic to a nude girl, this got my account banned on the 02/09/2017, I didn't get an enforcement message, I looked on the website of enforcement and see that I'm banned until the 10/09/2017, but I have a console suspension until the 21/09/2017, this means I'm unable to play my Xbox for something that wasn't my fault, I really need this sorted as soon as possible because I play professional rainbow six siege, I cannot let my team down, we have a game tomorrow for a lot of money. I understand why the account was banned, it's my fitness fault and he's apologised to me for it, but the console ban means I can't do anthing until the end of the month, please can you sort this as soon as possible, I would really appreciate this, I'm begging you, thank you 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:
Answer

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com  The enforcement team does not use the forums. You are responsible for your account at all times. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.