ending auto renewal problem

when i first created my xbox live account i wasnt happy with my gamertag (the one im using now) ,so i then changed it shortly after to one i prefer and deleted the unwanted one off my xbox, only leaving me with my preferd one and since then i havnt been able to sign into my xbox account on the internet (like im doing with this one) to access any information.

im wondering if this will cause me to have any problems when i try to stop my auto renewual for my xbox live subsription?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

What exact error are you having when you try to sign in?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i have no problem signing in other than not being able to sign in to xbox live as i havnt payed so im suspended

id just like to know if what i said in my previous post will effect me ending auto renuwal if need be

Sorry this didn't help.

Just to clarify, you have two accounts that you created? Are they both showing as Free or Silver accounts? If so, there will not be any new charges on them at any time. If they are currently Gold, you should contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) to make sure auto renewal is turned off. Does this answer your question?

Sorry this didn't help.