Employee Refused to Help with Request

I bought a new Titanfall bundle and the unit came DOA with the disc drive error Microsoft has been aware of since November. I called in to talk to customer service about the RMA process I requested, but things snowballed from there.

No one was able to tell me when my console was made. 
No one was able to tell me who I could contact to find out.
The rep said, and I quote, "Time machines may exist and they sent you a unit from the future." He wasn't kidding.
No one could tell me who I could contact to try and change my order from Same Unit to Advanced Replacement.
No one could tell me why there was not an alert online that stated Advanced replacement was no longer available online.

I am very dissatisfied with the service I received. I'm hoping someone from Microsoft can ACTUALLY answer my questions and cares.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry to hear it.  Did you purchase your console from a store or online at the Microsoft Store?  If it was from a local gaming store see if you can't return the console for an exchange.

If it was purchased online you may have to contact phone support again to set up an exchange of the console.  Hopefully you'll get better service the second time through.  Either way you should mention about your last call to whoever you end up speaking with.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.