Email

Well here's the deal in a nut-shell.

My email account on my main xbox live account, Torafu, was hacked. Hotmail REFUSES to help me get it back online. I say refuses as I have tried several times, did everything I could to do to get the email back, yet they still give me run-around answers and flat out tell me no. Now it is currently locked. That means that on this side of it, I cannot log into the account, I cannot buy microsoft points, I cannot do ANYTHING with it to help my account (such as changing emails associated with the torafu account) from xbox live because you have to log into your registered email address (wich is locked by hotmail due to some a**hole hacker). All of this problems is due to the fact I cannot access my Torafu account without logging into that damn email address so that I can change it to an active email account.

Is there ANYTHING else I can do? (Keeping in mind, Hotmail will not help, and when I called up xbox live they said ' talk to hotmail ')

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If someone has gained illegitimate access to your WLID, call up phone support and ask to open an Unauthorized Access claim on your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.