Email was banned and I was told to seek out the XBOX Live Support team.

The Contact Number/Service Number I recieved is: SRX1164041678ID

My account [REMOVED - Don't post WLID/email addresses] has been banned for reasons that are completely unknown to me. I was directed to come here and am very confused as to why my email was banned. I use this email for my college work, school work, and many other things such as financial transactions I do online and this puts me in a bit of desprate position. If I can have my emails forwarded to my email: [REMOVED - Don't post WLID/email addresses] or just have my account unlocked then I would really appreciate this. If this email ban is regarding my xbox account then that also confuses me because that account was also banned for reasons which I still do not fully understand and wish I could have that account back as well. I'm not as concerned about the xbox account as I am the email but my xbox account did have points, LIVE Gold, and had many purchases on it that I feel I'm being deprived of for something I still have no idea about. Thank you for your time.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You need to post here - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you are having issues with your WLID, please contact the Live folks over at live.com. We don't handle the actual WLID accounts and suspensions here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.