Email Verification

I am just wondering why at least once if not twice a week I am being asked to verify my account, I enjoy the concept but it is getting a little frustrating to do it so often and it not allow me to use my email address, I only use one for all official things such as my Xbox account. is there something that can be done to limit this?

Many Thanks 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 65 Applies to:

Hi there,

-

It may be a bit of overkill, but often this can be solved by the following steps, just be sure you know the email address and password and that you are able to login at www.xbox.com and see the correct gamertag etc

-

1. Check account.live.com/.../manage to see if at least two security proofs are setup and verified. A phone number and alternate email would be best

2. Delete your profile from the console, be sure to delete only the profile, to do so check this link: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

3. Clear the console cache, see this link for the how to: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

4. Turn the console off.   5. Turn the console on.   6. Clear the console cache one more time

7. Redownload your profile.(See the same link as 2.) you might have to enter the security verification afterwards and all should be fine again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.