Email I sent to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Hey buddy, so are you to good to reply to the people that went out and bought new xboxs when there old NON MODDED XBOXS WERE BANNED FOR NO REASON??? I can't belive this stuff from you guys. I pleaded my case that my xbox was falsely banned and all I was told on FORUMS and CUSTOMER SERVICE over the phone that these bannings are permanent and unreversable. You people so cocky and claim to be 100% accurate with the bannings, and I EVEN SUGGESTED THAT THIS COULD BE A GLITCH. nope!! im the bad guy!! I have followed you guys since launch all the way. my number 1 gaming console. so you kno what BUDDY?? I went and bought a new xbox because i love bad company 2 online and play with friends. 2 weeks later I get the lovely email saying OOPPPS GLITCH, OUT 100% ACCURATE SYSTEM IS ACTULLY NOT SO ACCURATE AND YOUR BOX IS NOW GOOD TO GO ON LIVE. Thanks for stealing my hard earned money.

You to good to reply to any emails? hey, my gamer tag is Wafflarian, take those 3 months free of live and 1600 and punt them out the window. I don't want it. I want my money back for buying a new *** system.

Really man. thanks for nothing.

XBOX THIS IS A CLASS ACT.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Wafflarian"]

Hey buddy, so are you to good to reply to the people that went out and bought new xboxs when there old NON MODDED XBOXS WERE BANNED FOR NO REASON??? I can't belive this stuff from you guys. I pleaded my case that my xbox was falsely banned and all I was told on FORUMS and CUSTOMER SERVICE over the phone that these bannings are permanent and unreversable. You people so cocky and claim to be 100% accurate with the bannings, and I EVEN SUGGESTED THAT THIS COULD BE A GLITCH. nope!! im the bad guy!! I have followed you guys since launch all the way. my number 1 gaming console. so you kno what BUDDY?? I went and bought a new xbox because i love bad company 2 online and play with friends. 2 weeks later I get the lovely email saying OOPPPS GLITCH, OUT 100% ACCURATE SYSTEM IS ACTULLY NOT SO ACCURATE AND YOUR BOX IS NOW GOOD TO GO ON LIVE. Thanks for stealing my hard earned money.

You to good to reply to any emails? hey, my gamer tag is Wafflarian, take those 3 months free of live and 1600 and punt them out the window. I don't want it. I want my money back for buying a new *** system.

Really man. thanks for nothing.

XBOX THIS IS A CLASS ACT.

[/quote]

Despite how frustrated I'd be in your situation, and I do sympathize with you, that's not exactly how I would have worded my email to anyone at Xbox who might be in a position to do something for me.

After reading that I can't see anyone there looking to go our of their way to assist you, though of course I could be wrong.  Good luck and let us know if you do get any additional form of compensation.

--
Juxtapose13

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

While I completely understand your rage, you're going to get absolutely nowhere when speaking in this tone.  Next time maybe use the words "sincerely" or "respectfully" instead of addressing the powers that be as "BUDDY", think before you write, not while you write, come up with a reasonable solution, example:  Appropriate compensation for falsely imposing a LIFETIME ban on my console & profile should be no less than a LIFETIME membership, sincerely...:-)

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Arkham99"]

While I completely understand your rage, you're going to get absolutely nowhere when speaking in this tone.  Next time maybe use the words "sincerely" or "respectfully" instead of addressing the powers that be as "BUDDY", think before you write, not while you write, come up with a reasonable solution, example:  Appropriate compensation for falsely imposing a LIFETIME ban on my console & profile should be no less than a LIFETIME membership, sincerely...:-)

[/quote]

^This.  Emailing the director of enforcement at Xbox was a great idea, wouldn't have thought of that myself.  With the tone used though, I'd expect the email to be deleted after the first few words are read.  A potential opportunity likely wasted.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.

I sent a email three days prior this one explaining my situation in a much calmer tone. while this letter is a bit more hostile, i still refrain from using swear words.

Sorry this didn't help.

I sent a email three days prior this one explaining my situation in a much calmer tone. while this letter is a bit more hostile, i still refrain from using swear words.

[/quote]

Honest truth and I'm not being condescending at all:  Best of luck to you!  If Xbox Support does do something to assist your case, please let us know.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there. MY xbox was banned between august 29 and september 9th. I just reviced a email today saying that this banning was false and that the mistake was on your guys part. You guys gave me 3 months of xbox live gold for free along with 1600 microsoft points. To be honest guy, Im really upset right now and wish I never even got that email...

When my xbox was banned I pleaded my case over the phone and the nice customer service people couldnt help me out because they can't even talk with you guys or give out and information regarding xbox bans. Also you guys claim to be 100% accurate with your xbox bannings and you also do not discuss them to anyone. No one could give me a answer. I have always been the only owner of that xbox, bought it brand new and never once even had intentions about modding the thing or doing anything illegal with it.

My a die hard xbox fan and I play alot of bad company 2 online and looking very foward to battlefield 3 when it comes out. So you know what I did? I bit the bullet man. I pumped out 200 bucks for a new xbox, 30 bucks for a transfer cable, and 130 bucks for a 250 gig hard drive... So basicly you guys little mistake costed me almost 500 dollers... Do you understand now what im saying when I kinda wish I didn't even learn about this mistake?

I feel robbed man, I really do. I was really upset at the time how know one would even talk to me about the banning and the claims of being 100% accurate.. Then I get this email and just say to myself "wow, xbox sure pulled a fast one over me." You guys give me rougly 30 dollers worth of xbox live junk while I fork over another 500 dollers to you, Not to mention the games I buy and such.

that was my first email.

Sorry this didn't help.

Guys, the frustration comes from xbox customer service telling me the bannings are unreversable and permanent and how the xbox enforcement teams claim there system of banning people is 100% accurate and spot on. That is a prety outrageous statement. First thing i mentioned was that these bannings were most likely the cause of a glitched and I was instantly shot down.

Im just baffled...

Sorry this didn't help.

Guys, the frustration comes from xbox customer service telling me the bannings are unreversable and permanent and how the xbox enforcement teams claim there system of banning people is 100% accurate and spot on. That is a prety outrageous statement. First thing i mentioned was that these bannings were most likely the cause of a glitched and I was instantly shot down.

Im just baffled...

[/quote]

Again, totally understand and sympathize for you.  No system is fool proof, though keep in mind that many people who are legit banned will claim innocence and demand to be unbanned; thus the canned unreversable statement the phone techs are told to use.

As far as I know it's not the phone techs who can unban you though, it is the enforcement team themselves.  I'm not sure if the two departments regularily communicate with one another.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.

Really feel bad for you;  I'd be mad as heck if I were in your shoes, getting what you said, 30 dollars worth of stuff in compensation.  I'm on my fourth console now since launch;  Couldn't be bothered to get my wrecked ones fixed.  Too impatient to play multiplayer TDM I suppose.  Why don't you just keep one as a spare and hope a new, better version of the 360, or 720 or whatever isn't released too soon?  I expect my current console to last about a couple of years.  Maybe there is some manner of disposeable technology/ console-destroying software conspiracy going on?  What can you do?  Or, just use both consoles.  Or give one away to your family or friend as a little gift.  Peace.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm almost tempted to buy that cool Star Wars themed 360.  Sad I know.  Cheers.

Sorry this didn't help.