Email From *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

was just emailed saying i had a conformation for purchasing 6000 points. I did not purchase this. Is this a scam? I dont see points posted to my account. and i dont have any money missing from my account yet! thanks 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1,153 Applies to:

CALL SUPPORT. Your account may have been compromised. Call at home near the console, they need special numbers from the console (it's in the inside, not the back so it needs to be on) and let them know. They can do an investigation to prove it was unauthorized access, or someone is lying to you in your own home.

I AM NOT A MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NOR FORUM MODERATOR. However I do know a lot about acct recovery.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Choose Option 2 when you call - the support line numbers are listed at http://tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers

A faster way, though, is to choose Request A Call at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:1:3

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there!  It's definitely good to be cautious of these things.  Do you see the points purchased if you look at commerce.micrsoft.com?  If you do, please call phone support right away.  Otherwise, you'll want to check out the info at Xbox.com/security

Sorry this didn't help.