Email Cluster/Problem

I'm gonna start with this, this account is a ghost account that also has my main email account.  My main XBL account is using an email address that never existed.  Now i want both my main email and XBL account to share the same Live ID.  The question is how do i eliminate this account and move my actual XBL account unto it. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi Mars,

Are you saying that two different Gamertags are associated with one Microsoft Account?

Also, how is your XBL account using a an email that never existed?

If you could let us know your primary Gamertag, we can investigate further from there.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

First of my original account is IE X T R E M EI (need to change it, sound like I'm 12).  The email used was [Mod Removed], which is an account i never created, however i meant to put in [Mod Removed].  However, all seemed well and the account was created.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey again Mars! Thanks for hitting us back with that info. Be careful posting personal stuff like your email on the forums though, since they are public.

When you log into your account on your console, do you log into IE X T R E M EI? If so you should be able to switch a gamertag to another Microsoft account by following the steps in that guide.

Let us know how things go and if you have any questions. =)

Sorry this didn't help.