Email and sign in address question.

I was wondering if it was possible to have my sign in email be different from the email I use to get all xbox.com information regarding my account , rewards program, and newsletter?

For example

Right now lets say my email associated with this account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - This is also where I get all the emails about everything XBOX. I was wondering if I could change my email sign in address to lets say *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and still receieve all XBOX related emails to go to the ABC123 email address?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Unfortunately this cannot be done. The only way to do this would be to change your current email to the *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and create a new account with the *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but by doing this you would only get generic xbox emails and not ones related to the gamertag associated with the *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hey there aversion x  ,   sure can !   change your wlid to an alternate email address and then use live.com to add on previous wlid as an alternate email and you will still get your emails but have to sign in with a different email account.  Happy Gaming !!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.