Email and Password recovery not working

The email address that I use for my main account is for some reason no longer working to sign into anything for xbox live. And tonight it's forced me to sign into my gamertag on my console for this Proof crap. Since my 7 year old email address doesn't work to sign in anymore i'm not able to sign into my own account on my console anymore. I was fine with not being able to sign into the website or any other Live site as long as I was able to play.
I've tried multiple times to get in touch with support about this but they always refer me to Google, who doesn't say that my email account even exists anymore.
I want help with this please . I'll just cancel xbox live if I don't get a response to this. I'm sick of dealing with machines and failures of auto responses and even failures of call center staff.
I've had to make this account for posting on the website forums since I can't sign into my actual account.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 90 Applies to:

Did you actually call?  I know the automated password reset form never works, but the call center people should be able to process a case for you.  if you haven't called since you did the automated form then call again, the phone support should be able to at least get it escalated.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

First step you want to try to do is go to account.live.com and reset password through the "Can't access your account" below the sign in screen. If all that fails you fill out the ACSR form online through account.live.com in which you will receive an email back within 24 hours with either a positive response or negative. If you get a negative response (meaning they cannot verify your account with the information you provided) you will SAVE that email, at the bottom left there is a number... it will say "Account Recovery Request 10******* is now closed." <--- you want that number and then you will call support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX, tell the agent you would like to get a password reset/new primary email and have the ACSR # which you got from the email. They can then escalate your case.

Hint: We will not refer you to google ;)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.