ELOP to become Xbox division leader????

Why..................................................................It never ends....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Are you freakin' serious??? Crap...R.I.P. Xbox.

Still got my Xbox one and love it but glad I mostly switched to Playstation Now (PS3, vita, & PS4). Hope for the best but I don't trust Elop with MS most valuable brand right now.

Who or what is Elop?

This makes me so mad...what are they thinking with this XBox One??? It's just one bad decision after another, almost as if they are sabotaging the XBox One on purpose.

Stephen Elop was in charge of Nokia and did a terrible job of running them. I also think he once said that he would consider getting rid (selling, etc) of the Xbox brand from MS.

The CEO from Nokia, the guy that wanted to sell/get rid of the Xbox division at Microsoft.

Believe his name is Stephen Elop.

He killed Nokia and is one of the guys that wants to sell off XBox.

Has this been confirmed?

lol We no longer need to defend Xbox because Microsoft is putting the final nails in its coffin *sigh*. I mean I've fought hard to explain that the only thing the Xbox is lacking at the moment is value and this could be remedied very easily by making some adjustments to what we get with our Gold subscription.

Now they go and appoint this jack ***.....

Just plain *sigh*