Elder scrolls

I'll be starting up a guild within the elvens if anyone is intrested in joining just let me know hit me up on box with a message or a friend request Many thanks You RJewish kid

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Elder Scrolls online isn't due out until June.

lol

Hey hey guys let's cut him a little slack..he's excited and wants to get an early start;)  I do like Elves Op i truly do but i don't like them enough for $15 a month.My Elf would have to have a great benefits package for that.

The high elves are too elitist to align with.

I'm poor - sorry.

Ill be joining the dark side

Actually... Elder Scrolls Online is out April 4th on the PC. Maybe that's what the OP is referring to? I know this is the Xbox One forums but people have been known to post other stuff here. :)

Man if this game is another Bethasda freezer. I think you all no what i meen, I am sticking to my never by another Beth game again guns. I dont care how good a game is if it freezes up all the time its not worth playing. I know a lot of peopleare fed up with it. Bethesda im telling you you better make it work or people just aint gonna go for it.

Actually no, I have no idea what you mean. The fact that this is a Bethesda game is the only reason I'm even considering buying it. I'm not in to MMO's, but I know anything that comes out of that studio is going to be amazing.

im sure it will be a good game, but i refuse to pay top money, followed by a monthly fee