Elder Scrolls Online Beta

Hi, anyone else signed up for the Beta and got a code? I am downloading it right now but it might take awhile... 50 GB Download.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ugh. I guess I should. Already did the beta on PC though so was planning on giving this one a miss. Probably be worth getting the client downloaded now though.

If anyone has a spare code il take it :)

Loving it so far, I am a big Elder Scrolls fan, I am not sure how it was initially on PC but I think I might but it for Xbox One for sure. I am quite new to MMO's in general with Neverwinter being most recent one I played and enjoyed. ESO so far plays great, lots to do and looks awesome too, took a few screenshots and videos. Apart from initial login delay yesterday it has all been pretty smooth.

*buy it

Sorry for double post couldn't edit previous message.

I hope the game does well on consoles. It had a massive launch on the PC but just kind of faded away.

The problem is I think that the game lacks the freedom that folk expect from an Elder Scrolls title.

Hope it does well too...

Anyone get a chance to give the beta a go? How does it run on X1?

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

I love it don't like that I'll have to replay the 20 or so hours that I put into it though

Should be able to transfer your PC progress if you qualified and signed up for it when it goes live. I get the game for $20 and all my PC progress brought across.

Don't have it on PC the beta is full game but progress won't transfer