Update 12/13: Wanted to let folks know that the 1.3 updates for Xbox 360 and PS3 are in the hands of Microsoft & Sony, respectively. As soon as we know they’re live, we’ll let everyone know. For PC players, the Large Address Aware update is currently in testing. More to come soon.
Update 1.3 for Skyrim is now available on Steam and is being submitted to Sony and Microsoft. As soon as we have more information on the update hitting PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, we’ll let everyone know. Below are the release notes for the update:
Update 1.3 Notes (all platforms unless specified)
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
We’re also planning on rolling out support for 4-Gigabyte Tuning (Large Address Aware) next week for our PC users. Stay tuned!