Eject Button Not Working(Even with paper-clip method)

I've had this Xbox One for almost 24 hours now(beginning unboxing around 6P.M. on Christmas Eve), but the disc eject button won't work or make the sound it used to during the first hours of play, nor does the paper-clip method seem to work for me. This leaves my Dead Rising 3 disc stuck inside the console for now. I'm just wondering what I should do now? I've read about the advanced exchange, but I don't want to lose my Dead Rising 3 disc within. Additional info: the power button works just fine and everything else works just fine, it's just the eject button not working.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

If you haven't yet, try calling their phone support line. They may be able to offer a solution faster than here on the forums to get your disc out of the console, so you can look into a RMA process.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try pushing the paperclip in further and on a slight angle.  We couldnt get our disc out at first and then finally succeeded by doing that.

Sorry this didn't help.

You con get a paper clip and bent it at the end and try to get it out but you will most defiantly scratch the disk

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there RainExpence132!

Thanks for posting! Since this is an older thread, I suggest posting up helpful advice in more current threads. If you ever need assistance, be sure to post a new thread detailing the issue so the community can provide support tailored specifically to you! Thanks again! :D

Sorry this didn't help.