Eating while gaming

Anyone else eat or snack while gaming?

I tend not to have meals but i do have the habbit of drinking and having the odd snack.

I spilt a can of Heineken over my controler last night sticky as.

Anyway

Whats your favoruite gaming snack or drink?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

coffee , always have a tea or coffee nearby. Also snack wise nuts or savoury stuff really. I dont eat meals whilst gaming tho.

My other bad habit is going for a pee with my x31s still on so people can hear me!!

Seabrook / McCoys / Kit-Kat / Banana / Apple / Grapes / Pint of Blackcurrant Juice / Cup o' Tea (Brew) / Can of Lager / Bottle of Cider.

and sometimes nothing.

Nothing to eat but like to have a drink handy anything from diluted blackcurrant juice to a fizzy drink or even a beer!

coke cola , cherry coke,daily meals lol crisps , chocolate, pork pies anything that can fit in my gob lol :)

Coke / Dr Pepper, mainly snack type foods, choc bars, bags of haribo lol. Anything that I could eat in a cutscene or a loading time really.

like...a []load of booze.

I will usually have a coke or coffee on hand, I don't really eat though as holding a controller requires 2 hands.

If I want to have a snack I'll usually watch Buffy or Angel while I do so.

you could allways use ur feet to eat lol :P make sure feet clean

I normally use a nosebag for eating and one of them drink hats for swilling it down while i'm gaming just so that I don't have to put the controller down and walk to the kitchen!! ...........................lol

I generally suck on boiled sweets. Aniseed twists, mint humbugs etc.