Earth Needs You

In the word's of the Uknown Strike Force Soldier:  "They're a herd of people eating monsters... we can't let them have their way"!

Bugs.

The aliens think they can overcome us by attacking us with giant bugs (and hordes of flying saucers and giant robots).

When this game on the shelves for £ 24.00 in ASDA and apparently even less at Tesco people have no excuse for not doing their duty and helping save the Earth.

With 4 distinct cllass types (one of which includes jet packs) with armour and weapon upgrades this game is the most fun you'll have on the 360 for the amount of money you'll throw at it.

3 player online campaign coop, 6 player survival coop.

This is awesome.  Don't miss out.

Az

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

sorry i'm like 100 miles away from my xbox why is why i'm not on 55,000 gs by now

It is great fun, but levelling up to tier 8 takes a crazy long time.

I really should start another class but at tier 1 everything is so weak!

Ive only played a few levels in the 2nd chapter but im loving EDF:IA. Ive not played the survival mode properly as I got into a game online and the players were just messing around with shotguns vs the big enemies and dying constantly

I will be buying this the moment I get into town.

1st game was pretty poor,  is this a massive improvement???

[quote user="BrianStorm46"]

[/quote]

The first game was like this one a budget title. It played well enough and I found it quite fun with minimal issues etc.

I paid £20 for this game and for me it's alot better than many of these so called 'AAA' titles!..

Mainly been playing co-op with a few friends, just managed to beat the game on 'Inferno' and loved every second of it!

[quote user="BrianStorm46"]

[/quote]

I thought the first game was very poor too, so bad that I have been unable to bring myself to buy this one, however, the positive posts like yours and others may help influence me to reconsider.

got it for the other console £20 from Asda, they had sold out of the 360 version,

Great game

there's another conslole ? :P