Earned achievement in Final Fantasy XIII, now it's not showing. Why??

Hello, I'm amazingly annoyed at my console right now. I'm going for all achievements unlocked on Final Fantasy 13. One of the first achievements I unlocked was the Loremaster achievement. This is earned by discerning the full attributes of 100 enemies and it really did take a long time to do.  Anyways, I specifically remember unlocking this achievement because it popped up on my screen when I did it. Now it is not showing as unlocked when I go to look back at it. I did not change consoles and if I wasn't online at the time I unlocked it, I would have been with a day or two without my xbox or gamertag going anywhere. The only time my xbox is played offline is when I play in another room in the house. Even if it was offline it would have been updated next time I got on xbox live right? Any questions or ideas on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yes it would have updated it when you connect to Xbox LIVE.

But it  looks like instead of doing that, you recovered your gamertag, which would make you lose your offline achievements, because when you recover a gamertag, it is the one that Xbox LIVE last "saw" it at the time (so the achievement was not unlocked).

In the future, just connect to Xbox LIVE, do not recover your gamertag when you have earned offline achievements.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well I didn't ever recover my gamertag though all I did was got online using the exact same console.  

Sorry this didn't help.

So it is possible you earned it offline, but on a different console than the one you go on LIVE with, correct? How do you get the GT between the two consoles? Since the achievement was not earned on the same console as you go on LIVE with, it might not register that you earned it when you next connected to LIVE.

Sorry this didn't help.