Early Pre-Order

Do GAME uk still send there games so you recieve them a day early or has this stopped,

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Does anyone know if asda does? I ordered rage on monday, hoping it arrives tomorrow!

Demon you'll be lucky to have it on launch day. GAME use a third party postal company now and not direct with us (Royal Mail) so takes them a while to give it to Royal Mail to do the final step of posting it to you. In short in you want to make sure you get games on release never mind early. Don't shop with GAME anymore. After this and all the new website crap I've canceled all my orders had with them and moved elsewhere. Will only use them if I have too, i.e Gears3 Epic Edition etc. :/

My son mostly ( Well he did ) use GAME for his pre-orders but since his last 2 orders ( Gears Of War 3 and Fifa 12 ) both turned up a date after release he's moved elsewhere now.

They need to sort this out, over the last month I've mostly just seen complaints about their service.

So whats everyones alternates? In my experience Amazon are bobbins, Play have delivered stuff for me nearly a week after release in the past & Gamestation are just Game with a different name...so any other suggestions? Ive got 3 preorders with Game at the moment. Are Shopto any good for preorders?

[quote user="ZomB3000"]

So whats everyones alternates? In my experience Amazon are bobbins, Play have delivered stuff for me nearly a week after release in the past & Gamestation are just Game with a different name...so any other suggestions? Ive got 3 preorders with Game at the moment. Are Shopto any good for preorders?

[/quote]

I'd recommend Shopto everyday of the week mate, never had any issues with them, always get my games a day sometimes two early and they very good for prices aswell, really can't fault them.

I have my Forza LCE preordered with Game, but I am very wary getting it on release tbh, I keep debating whether to just switch to instore instead because it really does look like they don't get them out early anymore.

[quote user="marknally"]

I have my Forza LCE preordered with Game, but I am very wary getting it on release tbh, I keep debating whether to just switch to instore instead because it really does look like they don't get them out early anymore.

[/quote]

Like I said earlier mate, looking around at peoples comments, especially the last few weeks it seems alot of people are seriously unhappy with them, sure we can't expect to get games early but it would be nice to get them on release lol.

I'd go with instore mark if it's same price (mw3 harderned is 89.99 instore 79.99 online <.<) but like the gears3 epic edition was same price online and instore. To make sure you get it on release =)

Yeah I think I will, I never had a problem with them before but I just don't trust them anymore. That coupled with the fact that our new postie doesn't seem to arrive till nearly 3pm (not a dig InfoCone) means I may aswell just pick up instore.

No worries, I'll have a dig at mine (HURRY UP DAMIT I WANT MY RAGE!) really in normal area's you shouldn't get your post after 2PM (belive it's 3-4pm for rural area's) I'm no postie, I work in my city's mail centre part time (one they ain't closing down thank god) and freelance doing ummm "stuff" for Gaming companys ;)