Early access to Saints Row: The Third - Initiation Station

Initiation Station is Saints Row: The Third's character creation tool for those not aware. It launches to the public on November 1st, but GameSpot are giving away early access codes. All you need to do is be a member of their site (or sign up now!) and they'll give you a code on screen there and then. They'll also e-mail you a copy of the code for safety.

I've been a member for a while now, and I haven't received masses of marketing mail from them, so it's a pretty good idea in my opinion. I haven't downloaded it myself yet, but have received the code. Hope this helps people out, and isn't classed as "advertising". If this post breaches any COC or TOS then I'll gladly edit it or ask a mod to remove it.

Anyway, here's the link. Enjoy!

Woody

Discussion Info

Last updated August 17, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Many thanks mate!

Cheers Woody, it's free so I'll give it a go :)

According to the Gamespots tweet about this, you could end up getting something for your Avatar as well

Sweet, cheers mate, downloading now!

Edit - Damn it, tis over 800Mb in size, its eating all the space i freed for BF3!! Noooo, damn small hard drives! 

Thanks for posting :)

CDMC4-PMRXC-77PWX-WY62V-F3D9Z     Someone can use my spare code for the demo...enjoy

Glad it's working out OK for people. Looks like I'm going to have to make some harddrive space too Mexi...I always said 250GB was more than enough. How wrong I was!

Think what it's like for those of us with only 20GB...

This thing is amazing, the amount of customization is insane!

so basically...you are playing Barbie dress up and getting all excited my friend....fair play lol