Earforce Delta Headset, Game and chat volume

Hi everyone,

I've a problem. I usually play cod ghosts on XBOX ONE with my headsets Turtle Beach Ear Force Delta 7.1 surround sound. The problem is that when I play with my friends in party and I activate the chat voice  (obviously I can't talk because I need an adapter to connect headphones to joypad), the game sound on my headsets become so low and I can't ear  anything. On xbox 360 there was the preferences menu where you could select the game volume and the chat volume but in XBOX ONE I can't find this menu. Could everyone help me? Sorry for my english but I'm Italian.

Thanks 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

because older headsets are not supported. a deal within microsoft and turtlebeach! www.codesix.net

also, the earforce delta has stereo only on xbox one, because the DTS Surround is not listed inside the Xbox One. you can select Stereo only, also with optical cable. this is just not acceptable i know, because i have the same headset for 200€! just a big deal for selling newer headsets (just old ones with new design)

kind regards RSix
#codesix.net

Thank you for your reply.. I hope that there will be a patch on xbox one that can solve this problem...