EA

we pay a lot off money to play these games and EA can't get the servers up and running, whats up with that??????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You won't be the last to complain about EA.

i've never had any trouble with EA, in fact i've always found them very reliable, then again i don't play alot of there games online.

I can NEVER get connected to EA servers, which why I never play Battlefield multiplayer wise.

I shy away from their games as much as possible. I was unable to play Mirrors Edge because of the servers being down. Considering there is no multi player or co op feature I couldn't figure out why.

I will avoid all games that EA publlishes due to the fact that they BLOOP. EA is one of the worst game companies ever.

Whats the hate with EA? I've played loads of games of FIFA on here and PSN and never had any problems?

Still happening!

[quote user="Maximopex"]

Whats the hate with EA? I've played loads of games of FIFA on here and PSN and never had any problems?

[/quote] I have not had many problems with EA games either. Some people just love to hate though. Pretty ironic since they own a console made by the most greedy company of all. I remember when EA bought the NFL rights. People were pissed and wanted to boycott. Did they ever think to boycott the NFL as well though? I'm pretty sure that while bashing EA over it, they were still watching football every Sunday as well as Monday night.

Most recently. posts have been coming up about Porsche not being in Forza because of EA. While it does kind of suck, would these people boycotting over it, boycott Porsche as well if they loved and could afford one of their automobiles?

We have a saying at EA sports! GET THE! would put the rest but would be ban, I don't like EA the servers are trash! I'm so happy BF3 and dice will not use EA servers!

what's with EA servers? Can't connect to Scrabble or Battlefield 1943. It's been a few days and I need my Scrabble fix.