ea sports

cannot connect to ea sports servers, past 3 days                ?????

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

What new with EA servers. When I got on last. I was talking to a buddy and telling him we couldn't play. But after 10 min`s being on the same screen. I hit the join EA servers button and it work. Maybe try that.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

To who ever this may concern. My new 250 gig xbox has been glitched again. Again i cannot connect to the NHL 11 EA server still not sure why this happening, so i didn't want to trouble shoot the 250 gig and turned it off. So i turned on my old xbox that was hooked to the same router, and put in NHL11 and got connected to the server right away. I played a few games played a few glitchers that we are kind of use to, then we came across this gamer ( B#######69) and in this game we were getting
glitched alot and fought through it, and we were winning in this game. At every whistle in this game the video coverage allways glitched, when normally this is clear and fluid visuaization of what happens in the game.Not this time.So in the third period close to the end of the game at the faceoff circle the glithing happened three hard times in a row and we lost connection to the player, so a score of 3-0 was awarded to us. We left the game to check out the score of the last game at the player hub and wow
there was no record of the game. So after we did that we turned off the old xbox and turned off the internet to refresh it since it was a glitchy game. We gain turned on the old xbox started the NHL11 game,went sign in to EA nhl 11 server and was told it was full and it kept telling us to try again. So now both of my xboxs can't connect to the server. we disconnected the old xbox from the router and hard wired it to the modem. Turned it on and it connected to the NHL11 server right away. So i reset my
router back to the factory default settings. Went back to turn on both of my xbox's and tried to connect to the EA servers and was denied again! so i went back to my router and all of my settings were set on restrict which never happens on a factory default. So i went into the routers firewall and turned it all on independant. after i did that i reset the modem and the router. So after i turned it back on, i turned on the xbox's in which both were able to connect to the EA NHL 11 server through my router at
the same time with no problems. WHY is it that theses people can tamper with my personnal property?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.