http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ&t

funny little animation with some good points

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

''This is for deliberately holding back game content for the sole purpose of making customers pay more for it later as DLC.''

Capcom, THQ, Square Enix and a whole bunch of others do the same

''This is for taking the Need for Speed franchise and completely ruining it.''

Hot Pursuit was good,  The Run was them trying something different. How dare they try a new route HUH?

''This is for supporting the S.O.P.A.''  

Again plenty of other devs/pubs did the same thing

''This is for overworking your employees with no benefeits, demolishing any creative talent they have.''

Again plenty of other devs/pubs did the same thing..oh hi capcom?

''This is for releasing the same things every year, an increasingly large number being the only difference.''

The popular, yet super flawed, saying of the people who hate sports games. If you cant tell the difference between  how Fifa 08-12 play then it's probably best you just shut up.

''This is for forcing your customers to stay online to even play several games you publish at all.''

Again they aren't the only ones, see Blizzard for details

''This is for overhyping your games and not delivering the content you promised.''

Called marketing, wtf did he expect them to do? just sit there and not say a thing about their games? if they do that they don't sell regardless of quality. See Shadows of The Damned for details

Oh and which pub/dev doesn't hype their games?

''This is for bribing media review organizations to increase the rep of your games.''

Again a few cases of this have happened with other pub (Kane and Lynch anyone) but for the most part its people just screaming BIASED at reviewers when said reviewer doesn't produce a score they agree with. Though EA to tend to have some sites in their pocket..if you want a example then PM me, im not naming and shaming.

''This is for monopolizing the entire gaming industry and crushing all that oppose you.''

It's called business.

His other points are fair.  If your going to crusade against a company for something they do then its only fair you do it to the others who do the very same thing.  

These boards suck and don't let me post anything but a wall of text. sorrrri

That was good, i liked the boat bit.

[quote user="L1nko64"]

These boards suck and don't let me post anything but a wall of text. sorrrri

[/quote]

Shift + Enter

In rich formatting.

Like so

And again.

Yes that is good.

Mmm...bacon...

But yeah, nothing which EA does is limited to just EA nowadays.  They like money, so do Activision.  They cut out campaign missions and sell it as premium DLC content, so do Capcom.  They started the online pass thing which almost every publisher from Codemasters to Ubisoft and THQ have followed.

Live in the now.

so it is shift

and

enter?

Ah

it worked

LOL

edit

It did not that time :(

''This is for deliberately holding back game content for the sole purpose of making customers pay more for it later as DLC.''

Capcom, THQ, Square Enix and a whole bunch of others do the same

''This is for taking the Need for Speed franchise and completely ruining it.''

Hot Pursuit was good,  The Run was them trying something different. How dare they try a new route HUH?

''This is for supporting the S.O.P.A.'' 

Again plenty of other devs/pubs did the same thing

''This is for overworking your employees with no benefeits, demolishing any creative talent they have.''

Again plenty of other devs/pubs did the same thing..oh hi capcom?

''This is for releasing the same things every year, an increasingly large number being the only difference.''

The popular, yet super flawed, saying of the people who hate sports games. If you cant tell the difference between  how Fifa 08-12 play then it's probably best you just shut up.

''This is for forcing your customers to stay online to even play several games you publish at all.''

Again they aren't the only ones, see Blizzard for details

''This is for overhyping your games and not delivering the content you promised.''

Called marketing, wtf did he expect them to do? just sit there and not say a thing about their games? if they do that they don't sell regardless of quality. See Shadows of The Damned for details

Oh and which pub/dev doesn't hype their games?

''This is for bribing media review organizations to increase the rep of your games.''

Again a few cases of this have happened with other pub (Kane and Lynch anyone) but for the most part its people just screaming BIASED at reviewers when said reviewer doesn't produce a score they agree with. Though EA to tend to have some sites in their pocket..if you want a example then PM me, im not naming and shaming.

''This is for monopolizing the entire gaming industry and crushing all that oppose you.''

It's called business.

His other points are fair.  If your going to crusade against a company for something they do then its only fair you do it to the others who do the very same thing. 

It was good, I enjoyed it.

Lol I like EA I just thought I would share the vid as it was rather funny

I liked the video but just thought his points were bit off in places