EA confirms new Dead Space and Need For Speed games.

http://www.shoptonews.net/2012/05/08/ea-confirms-new-dead-space-and-nfs-games/

I really look forward to seeing news/info about a new Dead Space game as I loved the previous games.

As for Need For Speed, it's more 'What another one?" ....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not surprised, I think Dead Space 3 was even leaked a little while back as well so expected that to happen.

-

Another NFS title...well, enough said really lol But there has been more talk about a full Movie release based on Need For Speed....always thought Fast and Furious was pretty much that but there you go

Need for Speed died after Underground 2. I've not looked at another one in the same way since, they're just not as good anymore.

i loved the first dead space i felt as if it was the closest thing to being in an alien film that you could get it was so eerie and too quiet i haven't really played much of number 2 but i will at some point

I saw rumors a while ago that EA wanted Dead Space 3 to be a FPS. The new NFS game is rumored to be Most Wanted 2 but that franchise has been milked enough already.

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Not surprised, I think Dead Space 3 was even leaked a little while back as well so expected that to happen.

-

Another NFS title...well, enough said really lol But there has been more talk about a full Movie release based on Need For Speed....always thought Fast and Furious was pretty much that but there you go

[/quote]

Need For Speed movie! I can feel a migraine starting just by the thought of that.

Pretty sure people have the save pain over yet another NSF game

-

But always interesting to see news about next years games coming out before E3

hehe a fast and furious film without paul walker and vin diesel just wouldn't be the same

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Pretty sure people have the save pain over yet another NSF game

-

But always interesting to see news about next years games coming out before E3

[/quote]

So very true.

Check your PM at about 3ish mate, don't panic it's nothing nasty ;)

I really enjoyed nfs hot pursuit but the run was appalling.

maybe the should have called it the runs