EA burns Activision.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/118/1189386p1.html: I admit I Laughed.

This is getting messy between these two.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

its a marketing ploy to get the kids to rush out and "support their favourite"

and they will too.

Where as the real gamers will be playing Skyrim

and batman

And Dead Island

And Uncharted 3

Love activision playing the Victim here. If they hadn't released their press statment about how Kotick was denied access to the BF 3 booth and how obviously EA wasn't confident in their product and were trying to hide it  this would never have happened. Especially calling EA liars when EA released shots of Kotick in the BF3 booth 2 days later.

Rule of the industry, dont mess with EA unless you're prepared for EA to have their go back. Also Activision may moan after managing to sneak out an article titled 3 reasons to pass on BF3 and one of the reasons was:

"1. Modern Warfare 3 - Call of Duty is the current king of console shooters and whether you'd like to believe it or not, that isn't going to change any time soon. With a solid multiplayer experience that is being refined on a yearly basis, Modern Warfare 3 is certain to become the most popular game on Xbox Live. In addition, there's no doubt that Activision and Infinity Ward will be working hard to pump out DLC at a steady rate, keeping the franchise that much further ahead of the competition. "

its a sad day when the pinnacle of Gaming seems to be portrayed as being a battle between two Pew Pew Shooty Shooty games....with Batman Arkham City, AC Revelations, Deus Ex, Skyrim, Mass Effect 3 all due out which showcase the best of what this industry can do across multiple genres are put to the way side.

Nice title.

Of course both EA and Activision "burn" Customers so hope they burn each other.

Az

Electronic Arts and Activision have been around since the good old Spectrum dayz :) and have always had their private battle for being the best. They will always be like this and thats good for us because its game quality that is the end result

At least cod doesn't have to use the Online pass system because they don't need it, EA can kiss my as$ i only buy there games second and will continue to do so until they treat there customers with respect and stop treating us like filthy mudbloods.