EA Battlefield 4 Europe vs USA 64 player battle!

EA Battlefield 4 Showdown live November 1st!  Coverage covered on Xbox Live.

64 player battle 32vs32 on Xbox One!

Why would EA use Xbox One console for this live tournament?  Why not the PS4?  I thought PS4 is 50% more powerful than Xbox On

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Usa

64 player matches are insane get ready to bump into players, and dont think you're going to get in a jet.  Many players but if you are a run and gun type of player its perfect well if you play close quarters only.  Everything else sucks in battlefield I hate walking around a huge map just to get killed by a camping sniper I will never find.

yeah lofty also means when u aim more ppl will be there looking at you. btw that crazy game mode on bf4 is not 64players on conquest is

[quote user="scorpion40"]

who won?

[/quote]

US of A

who won?

@Lofty. But remember. That goes both ways. More people mean more chances of getting killed to if you aren't that great, like me. The reason I like games like BF4 and Conquest mode, Domination mode is that I can get points for securing bases which I'm rather good at. I try taking the route that has the least amount engagement with the enemy to get there because I'm ok, but not great.

Hope there's some guys here that'll play BF4.

When I play any kind of FPS I'm usually pretty good at it but I guess it doesn't seem as fun unless your in a group/team

[quote user="Phantom2k83"]

I'm not a BF fan but I watched the whole event yesterday morning instead of live.

It looked absolutely epic.

So much going on and even with that I thought the graphics looked amazing.

I've sat here and watched people be dissapointed or big up the PS4 version(mainly trolls), I just don't see an issue.

After watching it I might even purchase it too.

[/quote]

Yeah, I agree that demo (US vs. EU) really sold the game for me as well. I was on the fence about BF4, but not any longer! I looked at both version PS4 and XO, but I will be going with XO. Main reason is because I have a higher trust level for XBLive than PSN and it's also a plus that most of the friends that I play with are staying there.

I'm not a BF fan but I watched the whole event yesterday morning instead of live.

It looked absolutely epic.

So much going on and even with that I thought the graphics looked amazing.

I've sat here and watched people be dissapointed or big up the PS4 version(mainly trolls), I just don't see an issue.

After watching it I might even purchase it too.

[quote user="SlimyTurt1e"]

All I have to say is that was a lot of craziness going on! I couldn't tell what was going on half the time because there was just so much. I'm not saying it a bad thing at all, but wow! 64 players at one time is hectic looking.

[/quote]

64 players is going to be absolutely crazy!

The best thing about it though for me with my terrible aim, more players = more targets = more chance of me actually hitting something lol