Dynamic Music

Check out the changes in the music depending on what's going on during a fight in Killer Instinct. Jago's sound track is pretty good btw. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQmkSWPhlNE&feature=fvwrel

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

that happens in a lot of games, it's nothing new. I can think of that being around for over 20 years now.

I can't wait ti get my first real killer coMBOOOOO! In a online fight that is a real good one.

I always thought that was a cool thing to do in games. I agree Dark, I think it has been around for quite awhile.  Actually you could say it started with space invaders if you think about it.

@Dark I didn't say it was new. Its been going on in JRPGs since forever. Just saw the little breakdown so I posted it.

-

@COD Sadly, I foresee a lot of people rage quitting during ultra combos.

@Burst.....Take a pill. He didn't say anything derogatory. He was just stating it wasn't new technology. Not everything that is said to you is meant as an attack.

Here: try this

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fscuv4PIjws]

@mgzin I'm not being defensive. Just pointing out that I didn't say "OMGWTFBBQ check out this brand new feature for games" anywhere in the OP.

@Burst. You may not think you are, but what prompted you to feel the need to reply "I didn't say it was new".  That is a defensive stance.  

-

Maybe something like "Yes, Dark that is correct. I know of many games that have used it in the past." See how much better that sounds?

@mgzin Look. I type how I talk. I'm not at work so I ain't going through with all the pleasantries. @Dark was the one who brought up it being a new thing. I have no qualms with anyone on here especially @Dark because they are funny. Just pointed out that there was no need to correct me when I wasn't wrong in the first place.

I didn't take it as if he was correcting anything.

although I am horrible at fighting games but, I will get KI and play solo lol atleast until I get it down then try my hand online ;)