DXx V0DK4K1LLA

My second Gamertag DXx V0DK4K1LLA has been suspended from Xbox LIVE until 31/12/9999. I don't know what I've done wrong. Please tell me... :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you must ask this in the suspensions part of the forums and make sure you post your gametag that you want them to look up for you, nobody on these parts of the forums can help you, sorry.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok, I understand, but WTF is all this banning about? Now you can get banned for just having *** in your biography??? WTF, I'm seriously considering buying a PS3, at least I don't have to put up with this *** after I PAYED!!! The least they could do to the people that got banned is send them a code to be redeemed for the remaining months of gold, like this theyre just ROBBING US!!! *** system >.<...

Sorry this didn't help.

its spelled paid not payed. and any offensive language in your bio may warrant them to place a ban on your account. Go to the bans and suspensions forum

Sorry this didn't help.

1-You agreed to their Terms of Service and Code of Conduct. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

2-There is no need for that kind of language here, please refrain from using it.

[quote user="playa3000here"]

My second Gamertag DXx V0DK4K1LLA has been suspended from Xbox LIVE until 31/12/9999. I don't know what I've done wrong. Please tell me... :(

Ok, I understand, but WTF is all this banning about? Now you can get banned for just having *** in your biography??? WTF, I'm seriously considering buying a PS3, at least I don't have to put up with this *** after I PAYED!!! The least they could do to the people that got banned is send them a code to be redeemed for the remaining months of gold, like this theyre just ROBBING US!!! *** system >.<...

[/quote]

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok m8, but thats the thing, I've not done anything wrong, I was simply giving an example... "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime." o.O???? The TIME? Yeah, its a really short TIME until 9999 >.>... It's like a god damn fascist government run by a dictator here, make a mistake and you're banned for life, oh, and even if you've not done the mistake, they dgaf -.-... They're accusing me of doing the following: "This account was permanently suspended for accessing downloadable content through illegitimate means." which I haven't done, I haven't used my 360 for a month and this is what I come back to? Those hackers shouldn't have hacked Sony, PS3 online play is at least free and is not controlled by dicks like here, Micro$oft deserves being hacked for banning a lot of people for doing nothing much wrong, or you seriously don't see anything wrong with the fact, that they're banning people for putting "bad" words in their profile? I mean, I wouldn't care if the ban was only for like a week or two for those people, but PERMANENTLY??? That's just complete BS... Now they lost a bunch of customers by banning them, they'll all switch to PS3 or stop playing altogether ESPECIALLY if they only just got a Gold Membership... Gamers have no rights on Xbox 360 and that is simply not fair, we are the ones financing them and keeping this service alive, and they just sh!t on us, by saying make one wrong move and you're DEAD! FFS this is complete BS... >:-(((

Sorry this didn't help.

I wouldn't bother with the PS3, I hear Sony ban people for stealing DLC too.

Sorry this didn't help.

You can argue about it all day long but the simple fact still remains that you agreed to their Terms of Service and Code of Conduct. And the XBL PET do not just ban/suspend people for 'no reason'.

Sorry this didn't help.

Do you really think Microsoft will care about losing customers who steal DLC. I mean come on why would any company want people like that as customers.

Also your grammar and spelling are just atrocious

Sorry this didn't help.

Please read all of the stickys here:- forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx and if your still stuck post in that forum, no-one here can help :|

Sorry this didn't help.

I know that noone can help here, I'm just trying to have a convo with seemingly blind people, as I've said, that I didn't steal any DLC and I said they're banning people who write [Removed] in their profile permanently, thats just wrong, why is there no strikes system like with the names? u can get like 6 strikes when u have an offensive name, but ur banned for life if you write [Removed] in ur profile? how is that fair? Regarding my case, I've not used my xbox for a month (as I said) and I've definitely NEVER stolen DLC, don't accuse me of things you don't know about... Also, my grammer and spelling are atrocious? How so? because I dont capitalize every first letter? oh watever, like a grammer snazi' opinion matter to me lol. Btw shad0wmanUK, i know u were trying to be helpful, but its "you're" not your, forget it, I dont care, because its not important... sry if my writing disturbed u ppl, I was trying to vent my anger for this BS, didnt rly work unfortunately, but oh well, thats life, i suppose eh? haha... Its funny how everyone here just disagrees with me like a flock of sheep, I guess ur scared of the almighty PETs huh? XDDD its just so unfair :(, I had [Removed] 50000 GS on that account almost, so I guess me being so mad is kinda understandable dontcha think? Oh and my LIVE wouldve only run out at the end of the year and I've probably used like about 12000 MSP on LEGIT DLC and XBLA Games, its just amazing, how unimportant their customers are to them, that's a big problem nowadays everywhere, nobody gives a rats @@@ about their clients anymore, just money, money, money... Oh and I was gonna buy Kinect, but *** that now, and I won't buy MW3 and GoW3, both of which I was eagerly awaiting, but M$ don't think about this kinda crap do they? As long as they have the Power over all their little residents aka slaves of Xbox LIVE >.>... yea xbox live is better than ps3 online, way better, but at least I don't have to worry about being [Removed] banned there, as I can just play for FREE there... yea ofc no one cares, its not like its their loss, but know this, when it happens to u, youll know... :(( [Removed]I even bought Gamerpics >.<... yeah gr8 no more gears of war 2 map packs online, as im not gonna pay all that money again... i was even one of the idiots who bought all the map packs on the day they came out, instead of getting all fronts for so much cheaper :(...

Sorry this didn't help.