DVR problems.

Anyone else having problems with their xbox record that feature since the last patch. Here's my story. So I'm playing Forza the other day. I do something cool, so as usual it's "Xbox record that". It recognises my voice and moments later, Game clip recorded, comes up down the bottom of my screen. I think cool. Only problem is, it didn't record it. No clip to be found. So next I put in Ryse son of rome. Now if you've played this game, you would know that when in the arena, it records auto clips like crazy. So as usual when playing this game I go into settings and turn off the DVR so I don't get any ryse recording automatically. But guess what. Even with it turned off it's still recording clips. So basically I can't manually record clips but auto ones are recording even with DVR turned off. Grrrrrrrr!!!! Any one else???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yea I have this problem now to sometimes.

I just don't understand how it could be recording even when I have it turned off.

SKYNET

I'm thinking your console is determining what's "cool". Apparently you driving around in a Ford Fiesta in Forza 5 doesn't meet the ''Cool" requirements.

Actually it was ford shelby gt Randver. But thank you for your input. Your words of pure wisdom are always worth waiting for.

LOL

Perhaps one day we should have a race so I can see how it's supposed to be done huh?

Would that be wise of me? My DVR thinks all my stuff is cool, would you being on my screen possibly make me un-cool?

All kidding aside...I'll try it when I get home and see if Forza is having issues on my end too.

I had the same problem a few days ago, but it's only happened once. 

It's really bugging me. I'm getting all these auto clips that I don't want and none of the clips that I do want. I will do a hard reset when I get home today and see if that fixes the issue.