duplicazione account con singolo indirizzo e-mail registrato

ciao

il mio problema riguarda la gestione del mio account xbox live e dell'indirizzo mail al quale è collegato

con UN SOLO  mio indirizzo e-mail regolarmente registrato ho in realtà DUE account uno è quello che appare nella mia consol xbox 360 KRONE89 l'altro è quello che appare quando entro appunto in questo sito, quello ufficiale xbox, ossia ARRIVINGYAPPER4 profilo creato autonomamente dal sito xbox pur avendo inserito indirizzo e-mail e password consueti (come se il sistema mi avesse identificato come nuovo utente e mi abbia registrato con nome automatico) 

in realtà però dopo giorni di supporto tecnico telefonico mi era stato assicurato che il problema era ormai risolto e quindi l'account inutile (ARRIVINGYAPPER4) era stato eliminato ma di recente il problema si è ripresentato dopo aver scaricato un'applicazione xbox sul mio smartphone

dopo aver inserito indirizzo mail e password sono stato nuovamente identificato con l'account sbagliato

vi chiedo una soluzione per favore illuminatemi su questo problema

TRANSLATION

Hello
My problem concerns the management of my xbox live account and the email address to which it is connected
with just my email address I registered actually two accounts one is what appears in my consol xbox 360 KRONE89 the other is what appears when I enter in this site, the official xbox, i.e. ARRIVINGYAPPER4 independently created profile from xbox site despite having posted the usual email address and password (as if the system had identified me as a new user and I have registered with Auto name)
in reality, however, after days of telephone technical support I had been assured that the problem was now solved and therefore useless account (ARRIVINGYAPPER4) had been eliminated but recently the problem has re-tabled after downloading an application xbox on my smartphone
After entering e-mail address and password are again identified with the wrong account
I ask you please illuminatemi a solution on this problem

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi Yapper! Sorry to hear about this issue. One common mistake is, for example, people will have a @hotmail.com account, but will accidentally type in @live.com. Can you verify for me that you are using the correct email address? Cheers!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah i am sure cause my adresses are completely different one from another i don't know what to do

Sorry this didn't help.

Hmm, can you please try downloading your profile with the email onto your console?  Does it refresh your normal gamertag, or does it also add the ArrivingYapper4 to your system?

Sorry this didn't help.

well i can do it but i am afraid that if i download it with my email adress in my console

the sistem download the wrong profile deleting the right one

can i do it without fear?

and if i can do it what is the procedure?

I made ​​it only once and i don't remember 

Sorry this didn't help.