Dungeon Siege Anyone?

Personally I believe there's nothing more entertaining than "people hitting other people".

Except possibly "people hitting other people... with swords".

Anyone else picking this up?

Fancy a dungeon crawl?

Az

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

will be getting it next week sometime

Was going to get it, then found the co-op is completely broken, only the HOST saves his XP within the co-op game, everyone else loses everything ..... stupid tbh

what is this game cause ive heard of dungeon siege before but never played

is it like dragon age or baulders gate dark allience

But of course, mines been on preorder since day one. Picking it up in the morning

Its been good so far, the co-op aspect is fun but not really well thought out in the end.

I'll not get a chance to mess with it until later on.

Looks like nice mindless fun if you play single and a good romp in multiplayer either online or local coop.

As long as it's fun I can live with not getting all the XP in multplayer.

Az

a good dungeons and dragons type of game had it come on wednesday and i am enjoying it

Cool, but I have no idea when I will get the time to play it. I just started White Knight Chronicles, then I have White Knight Chronics II, then Alice, and Child of Eden. But I will make time, as I love my RPGs.

Tempted to grab it for the PC but am put off by it being developed by Obsidian Entertainment and not Gas Powered Games.

From what i've played so far i like it,looks like bashing obsidian is the in thing to do these days with the internet haters but as usual it's best to ignore them and make your own mind up.